1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it? Nope, didn't need it.
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it? I was 15. I was the take out counter girl at the local diner.
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money? Ha! Spend it fo sho!
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them? I'm thee borrower. :( I remember when I was working as an attorney we used to get paid every two weeks. I could not budget my money to get me through to the next paycheck...ever! So, by Thursday of pay week, I would have to borrow money from my secretary, Janet, to eat lunch and then pay her back on Friday. So pathetic.
5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought? My house.