Friday Five

I know. I know. It's is Sunday but I am playing catch up so bear with me. :)

When was the last time you had your hands in dirt? 3 weeks ago when I was cleaning out my flower boxes on my deck.

When was the last time you had your hands in clay? Oh gee. It has been so long I cannot even remember. :(

When was the last time you had your feet in mud? Ha! That's an easy one...today at the horse farm. It rained.

When was the last time you had your feet in sand? August 07.

What part of your life could use a serious cleansing? My brain. Too much useless info in there clogging it up. LOL!

Now, it is your turn. :)

Comments

Suzelle said…
Fun :)

When was the last tinme you had your hand in dirt ? Yesterday...weeding

When was the last time you had your hands in clay ? no clue

When was the last time you had your feet in mud ?
Last time it rained out at our property (probably months ago)

When was the last time you had your feet in sand ?
48 hours ago !!!!

What part of your life could use a serious cleansing ?
My brain too.....too much junk and not enough smart stuff...haha :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!