Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday Night!

I got her! I got her! Leah is in the house. My Mom got it for me for my birthday which is just 6 days before Christmas. I owe my shoe and purse addiction to my Mom so I can always count on her to feed my habit. LOL! I cannot wait til it gets warmer here in NY so I can show Leah off. ;)



And, this wristlet was a complete surprise. My Mom snuck it in there under the tree. I am in pink patent leather Heaven. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!



I am on a manhunt for these gorgeous Tory Burch watermelon flip flops in a size 7 but they are nowhere to be found. I hope to hit the outlet mall in the next couple of weeks and land a pair of these. I think my pink toes will look so cute in them this summer. ;)


I hope you have thee most pinkalicious Saturday night! :D

17 comments:

Yankee said...

You need to strap that bad girl on your shoulder and come to CT for a crop.

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Ramona.

Ooh, I am so loving these. Do you think your mom would adopt me?! ;-)

LesleMora said...

Cuteness!

Samantha said...

Well Leah and her matching wristlet are just beautiful! You will look fierce if you find those flip-flops to go with them!

Patti H said...

how cute. don't you just love cool moms?

CC said...

Such lucious pinks.. happy Pink saturday..have a great week.

Karen said...

Okay, you MUST bring Leah with you to Florida so I saw see her in person! You gotta love a mom who knows exactly what her baby likes. You are going to be one hot mama this spring!!!! (not that you aren't anyway :)

Reen said...

Eeeeeeeeee! Totally cute!

Jennifer said...

OMG, I love that purse! What a wonderful gift. You deserve it. I hope I get to meet Leah soon!

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday....my DD collects purses also, and she loves pink. Enjoy your wonderful gifts and good luck finding your flip flops. :)ellen

Joy said...

Wow, gorgeous handbag!

Jill said...

I just adore Leah (and her little sister)! I hope you can find your flippy flops...they really are cute. Pretty in pink....that's you! Mom scored big time!

Suzelle said...

serious FUN :)

Sue Thomas said...

have a very pink New Year, Ramona!!!!

Susan said...

pretty in pink, for sure!
Leah and her mini me are adorable! Mom gets extra points this year :)

gab423 said...

Ooooh...LOVE the pink! Oh, and your mom rocks! :)

Maegan said...

I love pink too!