To Do...Ta Da

I have a to do list a mile and a half long but I am determined to get it all done. I find if I make an actual list, I get more things done. And, the high I get when I cross something off my list is very powerful. I highly recommend it! :)

So here's my list:
-make beds
-mail books to Dawn
-Brownie scrapbook pages
-Dylan's thank you's
-Natty's e-vites
-jeans to Robin
-iron
-fold & put away laundry
-help set up for field day at school
-dinner
-make banana bread with rotten bananas in kitchen...:D
-make headbands & ponytail holders for girls
-call and RSVP to Alex's & Zak's bday parties

Whew! Wish me luck! :)

Here is my favorite banana bread recipe. It's from a domino sugar bag. I've been making it for years to rave reviews. :)

Ingredients:
1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
3/4 cup of domino light brown sugar, firmly packed
1/3 cup of butter or margerine, softened
2 eggs
1 cup of mashed ripe bananas, 2-3
1/2 cup of milk

Directions:
Preheat overn to 350
Grease a 9x5 loaf pan
Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl
Beat brown sugar and butter in a bowl until light and fluffy
Add eggs and bananas
On low speed, gradually add flour mixture alternately with milk
Pour batter into loaf pan
Bake 55-60 minutes
Cool in pan 10 minutes

I promise you it to yummmm-oooooo!

Comments

Suzelle said…
get 'er done girl !!!

Love banana bread :)

Popular posts from this blog

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Pink Saturday

Happy New Year!!!