Fun Invite

A few years ago I started sending picture birthday party invites to my family. The first one I did was when Dylan was 8 and it said something like Dylan is 8 let's celebrate. Then for his 10 year old birthday party I had him hold up ten fingers and had the fabulous Libby Weifenbach design a digivite. So, now his 11th birthday is coming up and I must admit I was perplexed as to what to do. But, Suzie Bee came to the rescue and this is what I got....



I love it!!!!! Thank you Suzie!!!! You ROCK!

Comments

TEN already! What a cute photo Mo-- I love it! Happy happy birthday (soon) Dylan!
Tracy said…
Ahhh...that's the cutest smile on his face!!
Yankee said…
Love it!
Maegan said…
Girl, this is FABULOUS!
April said…
can't even say enough about how much i love this concept- great inspiration! and he can he smile any cuter?! sweet!
Sue Thomas said…
Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!
janel said…
That is just too cute. Wishing I could turn back the hands of time and done that...genius you are!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!