Savings Update

or should I say spending update. :O I tried my hardest not to spend a dime on Thursday but it didn't work. Natty wanted hot lunch again and I had to go to the p.o. I think I am their best customer. But, both of those trips only set me back a few dollars.

Spent:
Hot Lunch: $2.50
USPS: $6.43

Now Friday was a whole nother story. :O I realized quickly that I would not be able to pull together an album for my Mom for Mother's Day so I went shopping and got her linen capris, a tunic and sandals to match. Everything was on sale! While I was there, I also picked up some gym socks for myself. With all of this working out going on, I realized I do not have enough sweat socks. Total was $68.18.

Then the grocery store for supplies for pizza night and some staples. Total was $63.39. Again, everything I bought was on sale and by using my shopper's card I saved $14.38. And by using 3 reusable grocery bags, I saved an additional 6 cents.

Friday Totals:

Spent: $131.57
Saved: $14.44

Monthly Totals:

Spent: $273.69
Saved: $31.28

I think I'll be happy if I can keep my spending total to around $500.00 this month but it might be tough. We still need to get our haircuts and buy food and paper goods, etc. for Dylan's party at the end of the month. Wish me luck! I think I'm gonna need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!