Fighter?

Apparently I'm a fighter not a lover. Yeah, I can see that. LOL! I took another quiz....What's your pirate name at www.piratequiz.com and this is my pirate name:

Your pirate name is:
Bloody Anne Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Ok. Off to find another meaningless but fun quiz to take. ;)

Comments

Libby Pritchett said…
Good grief, Mo! You've been a bloggin' fool lately! I thought I'd been doing well with keeping up, but I see like 5 posts since the last time I looked! LOL! That wii sounds AWESOME. Taylor would love one of those. And I'm with you on the Memorial Day laundry... I did the same thing! Hope you're having a good week!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!