Two Pretty Little Girls



Easter Sunday was terrific. I had to do it all alone but I did it. The food was delish, the weather was perfect-o and everyone got along. I even managed to muster enough energy to clean up after everyone was gone. Yeah!

I tried a couple of new Rachael Ray recipes for appetizers and they both came out great. I made a red pepper, olive & caper tapenade and a tomato, onion and cucmber salad. Yum-O. Both recipes can be found on www.foodtv.com. Just go to 30 Minute Meals and look for the episode that aired Friday, April 14th, 2006.

But, the best part of the day was the photos. Isn't it always about the photos!? :) I love boys! I really do. But, there is something about pretty little girls in their Easter dresses. Don't you agree?

Comments

Anonymous said…
They are gorgeous!
Suzelle said…
Could those two be any sweeter :) DARLING Mo !!!!
Reen said…
You're right! There is something sweet and so special about little girls in their Easter dresses. Beautiful photos Mo!

I'm so proud of you for pulling it all off! Awesome!!
Susan said…
beautiful pictures Mo...
I've now decided that your a superwoman.
How you pulled that weekend off after just getting home from SD I have no idea...
Anonymous said…
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
oh my gosh - 2 cutest little girls ever!!!!
super cute!!! So glad you had a good time and the food came out awesome! That rachel ray, shes the best!

lindsay
Anonymous said…
Absolutely stunning photos! What a knockout!

Glad your still standing after all that!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!