Lucky




Last night as I was cleaning up and getting ready for Monday morning, I came across the piece of paper above. It was written by my 5 yr old daughter. In case you don't understand Kindergartenese, I'll translate. It says:

Oh how lucky I am to have a Mom like you to tell me don't worry of my Dad

Let me put this little gem in context for ya. For the past month or so, we have been redecorating her room. In the meantime, she has been sleeping in the "blue" room, our guest bedroom. Well, yesterday we finally finished her room. And, I guess her father told her that now she has to sleep in her "real" room.

While I was making dinner she asks me if she can sleep one more night in the "blue" room to say goodbye to it. I said she could. That's when she tells me but Daddy said I have to sleep in my "real" room. Then I said to her...don't worry about your Daddy. I'll tell him I said it was okay. Hence the note above.

Natalie leaves these little treasures all over the house almost on a daily basis. Sometimes, she draws pictures too. I have saved every single one of them. Sweet little girl ... I am the lucky one!

Comments

Suzelle said…
If this is not the sweetest story and little note...ever !!!! We wana see pics of Natty's room !!!!
Reen said…
That's too precious! Those little notes sound like an album in the making Mo!! She's a doll baby!
Susan said…
awww...love those sweet little love notes our kids leave us.
I have an envelope full of them and I love to get them out a few times a year and read them.
Anonymous said…
Awww, how sweet!
Broken Beth said…
Aww wow that is awesome, that makes me want kids, hopefully that would do that, because thats cute!
Anonymous said…
Extremely precious Mo!
Kristi Mangan said…
how precious is that?? What a cute story!
Kim said…
OMG, that is the cutest little thing ever! I know I'm just going to blink and Morgan will be that age, they grow up too fast. My mom still has some notes that we wrote her like that.

Kim
Incredibly precious!! Love it! :)
A Little Time said…
That is soooooo sweet, Mo!!

Popular posts from this blog

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Pink Saturday

Happy New Year!!!