Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cool Beans

As most of you know, I'm on the Blue Crew for Scrapjazz. As part of the crew, we are to create layouts, cards, and such with a different product every month. For April, my product was patterned paper from Craft Diner. Fun stuff!

I made several layouts and a couple of cards. Well, yesterday I got an e mail from the owner of the company. She wants to use my cards on their website!!!! How cool is that!?

Totally made my day! I just love unexpected happy news. Don't you? :)

9 comments:

Suzelle said...

Congrats girl....that is WAY COOL !!!!!!

Reen said...

Awesome!! That's great News!!! I'm gonna check out their site :)

ec said...

congrats!!!
you rocked that paper. =)

Kristi Mangan said...

That's awesome!!! Congrats MO - you totally deserve it!!! Yay!

Susan said...

Awesome news MO!!!

sherry said...

Congratulations, Mo! Wonderful news!

JENNY B said...

congrats mo!!
hope you're having a great time in cali and aren't getting too rained on!

Lindsay Teague said...

TOTALLY COOL! You're my hero! Tell her she needs you on the design team! :)

hope you're having fun on vaca!!!

lindsay

kristi sauer said...

Very cool! You should post a link to their site so we can see 'em!