Mother's Day BBQ

This year we celebrated Mother's Day one day early. Sunday is such a hard day to do anything. Everyone has to leave early because of work and school the next day. And restaurants are always so crowded and the food is never as good as it usually is. So we BBQed and enjoyed a nice casual day.

I got the new Robin Miller cookbook...Robin to the Rescue. I got a new Yankee Candle...Beach Walk. A Making Memories decorative tray kit and a Rachael Ray moppini. Natty wrote me apoem and made me a magnet and a plate too. I scored!

Me with one of my very special gifts...aplate Natty made for me.



Me, my Mom and my very pregnant Sister...



My Mom and all her grandchildren...

Comments

Reen said…
To one of the best Moms I know, Have a very Happy Mother's Day! You girls are gorgeous! I'm so excited to see that new baby!! The grandbabies are adorable w/ their Grandma, they are just so sweet!

reen
Suzelle said…
These are just the best Mo !!!! Whar a special day :)
Susan said…
Looks like you had a great Moms day. adorable pics Mo.
Love the of your mom and the grandkids
Anonymous said…
Tose are fantastic shots... so glad your Mother's day was such a beautiful and fun one.

Cori

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange