Friday Five

Among your acquaintances, who’s the best screamer? Me, hands down.
When was the last time you had to shout in order to be heard? Last week when the kiddos were fighting over the television.
When was the last time you cheered for anything? Last Braves game. :D
Whom did you last yell at? Stew, last night when he woke me up to put eye drops in for him.
When did you last lose your voice, or at least find yourself hoarse? Last year during allergy season.

THANKS FOR PLAYING! AND HAVE A QUIET WEEKEND!

Comments

Anonymous said…
1)Among your acquaintances, who’s the best screamer?
A) Shannon Marie. Hands down.
2)When was the last time you had to shout in order to be heard?
A) Last Sunday night... on the way to church.
3)When was the last time you cheered for anything? A) Yesterday at Tim's track meet.
4)Whom did you last yell at?
A)Brian, when I saw the parking ticket bill he DIDN'T pay.
5)When did you last lose your voice?
A) Probably not since the last show I taught at. I always lose my voice when I teach... I don't usually talk quite that much :)

Cori

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!