Weekly Wednesday Wants

Over on Pens and Pencil Skirts, we are starting a new series called Weekly Wednesday Wants. This week I shared a few items that I want for summer. I have a thing for accessories. I love the way you can elevate an outfit from basic to bam with just the right necklace or pair of earrings.

Here are the four items that I really want right now! LOL!


First up, is this fun colorful summer tote from Macbeth Collection. I love orange and blue together. Put a couple of seahorses on it and voila you have the perfect carryall tote for summer. And, bonus, it's on sale for 40% off until May 31, 2015. Just use code MDSALE40.


Next on my wishlist are these Wedges by Dolce Vita. These are the Shady wedge in taupe. They are available at Nordstrom and several other online retailers. I absolutely love wedges. Talk about taking an outfit up a notch. These would definitely do it. They sell out so fast but come back in stock just as quickly. I have tried to order them in the past and have never been quick enough. Grrr. Maybe third time is a charm LOL


While perusing the Nordstrom website, I stumbled across these Kate Spade studs. I own the square ones in pink and the round ones in blue but I really love the rectangle shape. And white and gold would go with absolutely every thing for summer. LOVE them!!!!


Finally, I have been on the hunt for a necklace that I could wear every day in the summer but still be an eye catcher. I think this Kendra Scott gold necklace fits the bill just perfectly.


So, there you have what I want this week. I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!