A new layout....


for SJ. It is of Dylan after winning a silver medal in last year's Soccerfest. Doesn't he look so proud?! :) Oh, and I am on a multi photo layout kick. I realized that while I do not want to ever really be caught up because then I'd have nothing to scrap, I do want to keep my photos to scrap backlog to under a thousand. Well, I am on the verge of breaking that barrier. So, in an effort to get these memories scrapped, I promised myself to not scrap so many one photo layouts. I even picked up Becki Higgins new sketch book half off at Mike's. I am in love. That woman is a pure scrapping genius. I may even start scrapping two-pagers! :O

Comments

Reen said…
kewl layout and i love your color choices! that dyl is just adorable!!!
Oh, I love this!!!! And I love your plan to get those memories recorded!!!! Hope to see lots more here!
Libby Pritchett said…
I love seeing new pages from you! This is classic! I'm with you on the photo backlog. I need to do a little bit of catching up, too!
Anonymous said…
Oh, love it!!! I want to see more multi-photo layouts from you to inspire me. I'm in the same boat - don't want to catch up but don't want to be needing a life preserver either!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!