Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! I tell ya. The last couple of weeks of school seem to drag on and on. I've got exactly 14 more school days left and then my little preschoolers and I are out for the summer! WooHoo! So, if anytime during this Friday Favorites post I might seem overly excited over nothing too exciting, now you know why. ;)

First up for me is this turquoise necklace that Cameran Eubanks wore on a past episode of Southern Charm. Goodness gracious I love this show along with The Real Housewives of Dallas. I am a Bravo TV junkie. But, I digress. LOL! I love this necklace. I need this necklace. But I cannot find it anywhere. I have scoured the internet. I found one that I like almost as much but not quite as much. She needs to have a rstyle account so she can link all of her fabulous pieces that she wears on the show.

Here is Cameran's necklace:


And here is one I found on HSN:


See what I mean? Cute but not quite right. If anyone knows where I can find it, just holler. :)

Next up is this Free People dress. It is fantastic. It's comfortable. It has pockets. And the fringe and stitching detail on top is so fun! I predict lots of wear outta this one. ;) Here I paired it with my new favorite necklace from Forever 21 and my wedges I bought for $15.00 at Nordstrom Rack. WooHoo!


My next favorite thing is crafting. I love to craft with my preschoolers and for myself. I scrapbook and make cards all the time. Last Saturday just happened to be National Scrapbook Day. There were quite a few challenges and things going on on Facebook and I was so happy that I got to actually create a few things before we went out to enjoy the weekend as a family.

Here are my cards:




And here are a couple of scrapbook layouts as well:




And last week we spent lots of time in class making sweet crafts for Mamas Day! Here is one of my favorites...


And, finally, over the weekend I hit up two of my favorite stores...Williams Sonoma and Bath & Body Works. I got a new bundt pan and lemon cake mix. I'm a sucker for anything lemon. It's my absolute favorite flavor!


While I was at it, I picked up lemon soap too and a couple of other sweet smelling scents. :)


I hope y'all enjoyed my Friday Favorites. :)

Comments

Nora Noll said…
Yeah!! So nice to see you CREATE again!! LOVE your scrapbook pages and your cards are too fun. Charlotte is a Bravo junky too. I cannot watch Southern Charm as those people just make me want to hit them. They are all such idiots!!! I tried to watch the Housewives of Dallas but again, could not stand them. I wonder what that says about me? LOL!! Love your Free the People dress. I have never even heard of this store!!!
Ramona said…
Nora!!! It felt so good to get my hands "dirty" again!!! I need to do it more often! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange