What I Wore

With having a week off for winter break this month, I realized I didn't get "dressed" all that much. It was a lot of leggings and oversized tees. While they are comfy, they don't make for very pretty pictures. Even so, here's a little project life page about what I wore this month ...


Here is a closer look at a couple of new favorites items in my closet.

This Stay Golden top is perfect for me. I am a huge Golden Girls fan so when I found this in the Target clearance section, I knew I had to get it. I'm not sure you could tell from the photo but it has a cute hemline that flares out on the sides. Bonus it is super comfortable.


And, we are right in the thick of Lent now so what better way to show your faith than with a fun tee!? This FIAT tee is unbelievably soft. Like I don't want to take it off soft. I sized up so that I could wear it with leggings and cover my tush but I totally could have gotten my regular size. They are made by a sweet sweet girl. You can find here on instagram @brickhouseinthecity.

If you are wondering what the significance of FIAT is, the short version is that it means Let it Be Done. It refers to Mary's annunciation. :)



Linking up with the uber fabulous The Pleated Poppy. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange