What I Wore Wednesday

Hey there folks! Coming to you live from freezing cold and very snowy New York. We've had quite a few snow days recently. As a teacher, they are nice but that usually means I don't get out of yoga pants and that's no fun.

But, I'm sharing with you what I actually wore once I did have the occasion to get dressed. ;)

First up...my new shoes and top from Target. Oh, how I love me some Target. It's all so cute and affordable. :D And, I am loving the color olive lately.


And last week, I wore this bargain look. I paid $1.54 for this floral top from Kmart!! Go me! ;)



But, most days this month, this is what I, looked like ... yoga pants, sporty top and running shoes. :O


Last month was a better month for getting dressed. For those months, I like to create a Project Life scrapbook page featuring my favorite looks. Here is my page for January 2017:


I'm so over the snow and even snow days. Forget about spring. I'm ready for summer!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy today! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!