What I'm Reading Now


I am a total book nerd. It's not uncommon for me to have more than one book going at a time.

I love bookstores and I absolutely love the library. I wanted to be a librarian when I was younger. LOL!

I like to read all genres. It really doesn't matter. If it interests me, I will read it. If it comes highly recommended, I will read it.

You know how people binge watch tv series on Netflix? Well, I binge read authors when I find one I like. A couple of years ago, I picked up a Nancy Martin book while I was perusing the library mystery shelves. I got hooked instantly on the zany but lovable cast of characters and have gone back to read the earlier ones in this series. I love reading and seeing the characters develop. These are the two newest ones I picked up at the library yesterday. I can't wait to read them.

Next up, I'm going to binge read Lianne Moriarity. I am going to start with Big Little Lies. I can't wait!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange