Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was a busy one. My son is leaving for Europe this week on a school trip. He's going to Milan, Italy, the south of France and Barcelona, Spain. So, lots of shopping happened on Saturday.

Last weekend, we discovered this great mall in Paramus, New Jersey but Dylan wasn't feeling well enough to go with us. We didn't let that stop us. I got this white tee from Banana Republic for $6.99 and this J Crew statement necklace for $14.98. Score!


For lunch, we ate at Bobby's Burger Palace Bobby as in Bobby Flay of The Food Network. I had the Carolina turkey Burger. It was so good. The kids also shared this onion ring and sweet potato fry combo. I may or may not have stolen a fry or two.



It was a successful shopping trip for the entire family. Dylan got new luggage, pants, shirts, etc. for his trip. The hubby got new shoes for work. Natalie got new running gear for track. And mama got new white jeans and shades from JCrew.



That night, the girl and I needed some pampering after a long day shopping so we applied The Body Shop face masks that we got at Ulta. I used Tea Tree and Natalie used a clay mask.



Sunday was a much quieter day. The girl made homemade blueberry waffles for brunch. They were delicious. And how cute do they look on my serving platter from Southern Living and Target table runner!?


After we ate, Stew went on some errands and I dropped Natalie off at her friend's house. I spent most of the afternoon catching up on the laundry. For lunch, Dylan and I had fresh veggie pizza from the grocery store. It was so good!! I'm glad I bought two.


Later that afternoon, we took the boys to get their hairs cut.

Stew grilled ribs for dinner and I baked red velvet cookies for dessert. Since it was late, I cheated and used break and bake. No one complained.


It was such a nice weekend. I really wasn't ready for it to end. But, spring break is next week! WooHoo!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!