More Project Life

I have a great admiration for those people who do the weekly format of Project Life. I don't think I could keep it up for an entire year for a variety of reasons. 1. I don't think my life is exciting enough to take a picture everyday. 2. I would most certainly forget to take a photo everyday even if I could find something worth documenting. 3. I take the bulk of my photos at family activities. So, I just decided to make it work for me and my photos and my life. That's what's so great about Project Life. You can make it work for you. Don't misunderstand me though, I wish I was disciplined enough to take a photo a day or even do the weekly themes but I know my limitations. Maybe that can be one of my resolutions for 2014 to be better about taking a photo a day. :)

Oh, I just thought of a fourth reason I could not do the weekly format. I like to jump around when I scrapbook. I need to feel in the mood to scrap a certain set of photos. Hence these two new pages are from Spring of 2013 but the previous pages I did were from Summer 2012 and even Christmas 2009.

Spring baseball
-Honey Edition
-Jade Edition
-Studio Calico




Strawberry Picking
-Honey Edition
-Jade Edition
-Studio Calico



If you have any tips on doing a photo a day or weekly themed Project Life format, I would love to hear from you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Pink Saturday

Happy New Year!!!