My New Planter

I have had this ficus tree in my family room since we moved in. Actually, it came with me from the townhouse when we moved. It is older than my kids. But the pot that it was in matched my old decor not my new one. So, for years this poor tree sat in it's ugly old plastic container. But not anymore. After several failed attempts, I finally found the perfect container for it and the tree fits in it perfectly!! It was from TJ Maxx and it was only $12.99. Yay!! That may seem like not such a big thing but let me tell you it is harder to find the right color and size than you think. How do you like?



Comments

Don't you love it when things like that happen? I love it! And I love your wall color, too. Great find, Mo,
Leslie said…
I need you to go shopping with me Mo! I love your wall color too!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange