Jockeys!!!!

My kiddos and I are totally addicted to the new reality show Jockeys on Animal Planet! We watch it every Friday night at 9. It follows jockeys around the famous Santa Anita racetrack. It shows their highs and lows and what it is like to be a jockey.

I grew up around horses. My Dad and Uncle love them and I often spent summer days at the racetrack. When I was a kid we used to go to Saratoga to see the races. :) And now with my kids, we go to Calder every time we visit Miami. :)

Natalie takes horseback riding lessons and is a horse lover. Dylan is coming around and finally got up on a horse last summer. So, it seemed natural that we would love this show. And we do! :) We are just sad that the season finale is tonight. We want more!!!

And, we all have our favorites...

Dylan likes Mike Smith. :)



My personal fave...Aaron Gryder. :)



Natalie's favorite is hotshot Joe Talamo. :)


Tonight we will be tuning in and rooting for our favorite jockeys to win the $5,000,000 Breeder's Cup. The paper said it was an upset. :O

Comments

Suzelle said…
Can't wait !!!!!!!

I like Mike Smith, John likes Joe Talamo and Claire likes Kayla Stra :0
Danette said…
I haven't watched this show, but I love how you watch it with your kids. I think that is super! Fun Family Friday Night! Thanks for the tip!
Susan said…
I've yet to catch this show...guess Im too late now
Jill said…
What? I managed to miss a reality show? Sounds like a good one. May the best jockey win :)
April said…
i haven't seen it yet but hey do you have horse riding pics of DD? i'd love to see them! i bet she looks adorable in her riding hat and boots! how "ann of green gables" like!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!