Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Five

Haven't done one of these in a long time so here goes....

Holiday Season Edition

What's your favorite holiday ...

1. Song? Jingle Bells. It is such a happy tune. :)

2. Movie or TV special? Frosty the Snowman. I cry every time he melts. :(

3. Memory? Going every year with our friends the Nemeceks to chop down our tree. :)

4. Baked good or desert? Rainbow Cookies. I really need to learn how to make them. :)

5. What is the one moment that lets you know it's officially the holiday season? The lighting of the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center. :)

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

LesleMora said...

I'm already getting into the spirit too. Can't wait to get the decorations out.

Reen said...

1.Song? I'll be home for christmas. I used to sing it to my Mom and it reminds me of her.

2. Movie or TV special? It's a wonderful life.

3. Memory? When Matthew was 2 and the tree ended up horizontal more times that I care to remember!

4. Baked good or desert? gingerbread boys

5. What is the one moment that lets you know it's officially the holiday season? The lights!