40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am almost the BIG 4-0! Lord help me cause I am old. Farting dust as I like to say. How the heck did this happen!? Oh weeeeeellll guess it's better than the alternative. So, in light of this momentus event, I thought I'd do a little post detailing 40 things you may or may not know about me in no particular order. Here goes....

1. I hate the cold.
2. I love baseball.
3. I prefer to sit on the first base side of the field when watching a game.
4. I will take a well pitched game over a slugfest any day of the week.
5. My favorite beer is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
6. I could eat pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
7. I am a sun worshiper.
8. I love the beach.
9. My favorite baseball team is the Atlanta Braves.
10. I am a city slicker.
11. I have a thing for shoes and bags.
12. I cannot drive with a coat on.
13. I cannot drive a stick nor do I want to.
14. I love mysteries.
15. My favorite author is Sue Grafton.
16. I hate my name.
17. My all-time favorite show is The Golden Girls.
18. My favorite Golden Girl is Dorothy played by Bea Arthur.
19. I am currently addicted to The First 48.
20. I'm not a big ice cream fan.
21. When I was little, I wanted to be a flight Attendant.
22. I have never broken a bone.
23. I don't like diamonds.
24. I love to travel...road trips especially.
25. I have a huge crush on Ed Burns.
26. I bite my nails.
27. My favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter cups.
28. I wish I spoke Spanish.
29. I am not spontaneous.
30. I'm a list-maker.
31. I collect baseball memorabilia.
32. I don't like to be in pictures.
33. My favorite color is red.
34. My favorite subjects in school were History and English Lit.
35. I have no tolerance for stupidity at all. :O
36. I was a proofreader in law school and to this day I can still spot a typo a mile away.
37. I worked in a flower shop while in college.
38. I didn't like country music til I moved to Florida.
39. I am a *HUGE* Martha Stewart fan.
40. I wish I was 29 again. ;)

Comments

LesleMora said…
Oooeeeee! 40?! You don't look a day over 29!
Reen said…
It just gets better and better Mo!
Leslie Herbert said…
well Mo, you look 29! love reading all your "about you" list!
I will have to do that in June when I turn 40.
Patti H said…
Okay LOVE your Christmas photo of the kids. I love your list of 40 things. Now I understand why you love ketchup chips with your favorite colours being red!
Susan said…
its okay...40 is fabulous!!:)
Yankee said…
Sweetie, I still have over 10 years on you! You look maaaavelous!
Jill said…
Cute List Ramona! I think you should go to the beach, watch baseball and drink a Sierra Nevada for your BD. Let me know if that works out.....I'll join you!

Cheers and Happy early BD!

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday!

What I Wore