Are you up to the challenge?

I am hosting this month's challenges over at DML, so here goes...

Challenge #1 - Birds - Spring is in the air and so are the birds. They can be found everywhere today, on clothes, papers, embellishments and even in your backyard. For this challenge, you can take a photo of a bird or bird related item and do a layout about it or you can simply use one of the many bird themed products on your layout.

Challenge #2 - Bold - I love the look of bold colors on my layouts whether it be patterned papers or just plain cardstock. I challenge you to create a really bold layout.

Challenge #3 - Buttons - Buttons are probably my favorite product to use on a layout or card. But, this wouldn't be a challenge if you used them just any old way. So, I challenge you to use buttons in a new and creative way. Have fun with them.

Challenge #4 - Blue - This challenge is simple and straightforward...just use blue as your predominant color on your layout or card.

Challenge #5 - Borders - Borders come in many different shapes these days....scallops, zig zag, wavy, etc. For this challenge I'd love for you to create a layout or card using a border pattern on it.

Challenge #6 - Bling - All that glitters is good. I love adding a bit of sparkle to my layouts and projects. So, go ahead and show me how you add some shine to your projects.

The person that completes the most of these challenges will get a special little prize pacakge. I will post pix in a bit just in case you are not motivated enough. LOL!!!

Have FUN!

Comments

Suzelle said…
These are awesome Mo :) Can't wait to get started......
Reen said…
I'm in! Love these!! You just sit back and watch me do them all :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!