Masculine Cards





I struggle with them all the time. I find that all my cards are either for the ladies or the kiddos but nothing for the men. This weekend I went to a World Card Making Day Event that was hosted by my friend, neighbor and SU demonstrator extraordinaire. :) We made several beautiful cards with all these cool techniques. But, the absolute catch of the day was this cute little shirt and tie card. The possiblitiles are endless. You can decorate it however you want and to fit for any profession or holiday even. Enjoy the template. :)

Comments

Suzelle said…
How STINKIN" cute is this !!!!!!! Thanks Mo....you rock man :)
Reen said…
Cute Card Mo!! Thanks for the template :)
Anonymous said…
Very cute Mo! how are you?
Anonymous said…
This is totally cute! Thanks for sharing the template.

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange