Meeting IRL


Yesterday, I drove an hour and a half to meet some online friends that I have never met IRL. We were supposed to meet last year but my darling husband booked a trip with two other families for the same weekend. I was bummed.

So, when Nancy aka Yankee Scrapper e mailed me about this year's meet, I was all over it. There were 11 of us in total. Patti H was supposed to join us but her hubby needed her. I got to meet Nancy, Nora, Gina and baby Sophia, Donna, Lorna, Jenn, Jen, Lin, Eileen, and Kristin.

We ate, laughed, ate, talked, ate and even scrapped a little. LOL!

Eileen made us a delicious lasagna. There were salads, and all sorts of treats. I even taught the girls that the real name for Twizzlers is red vines. LOL!!!!!

I also discovered a Basic Grey line I had never seen before...called Perhaps. I instantly fell in love and created 3 layouts. I even did 12x12! :O I don't know what came over me. LOL!!!

I being the really large doofus that I am forgot my camera but the girls promised to share. This is a group shot I got off of SJ. I can't wait to see more. :)

Here's to meeting friends IRL! It's FABULOUS! :)

Comments

Libby Pritchett said…
Oh my gosh! Lucky!!!! How fun that you got to meet everyone! I'm completely jealous! Can't wait to see those 12x12 layouts (hee hee... I never thought that was possible!)
Anonymous said…
Looks like you had a wonderful time. I always enjoy meeting online friends, IRL.

And please don't tell me that you are converting to the 12x12 side. The rectangle scrappers need you!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!