2006 In Review
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: No. I really try not to make them because if I don't accomplish them it only makes me feel like a failure. But this year, I'm just going with general type stuff...be healthy, cut down on the clutter, curtail spending, be the best person that I can be. :)
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: My hubby and kiddos. :)
3. Did it snow where you live?: Unfortunately, yes. :(
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: No, it's too cold and crowded for me.
1. Who was your valentine?: My hubby and kiddos
2. What did your valentine get you?: A Starbucks GC...:D
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: I cannot remember ever doing that but my kiddos have done them every year since preschool. :)
1. Are you Irish? Nope, 100% Italian but on St. Patty's Day everybody is Irish. :D
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: Sure do, even the kiddos. This year I think I'll get hubby a green tie to wear. I'm sure he'll love that. ;)
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: I always make Irish Soda Bread and decorate the table in green. The kiddos think it's fun. :)
1. Do you like the rain?:. Not when it lasts all day. I don't mind a quick shower in the summer to cool things off. And I love a good thunderstorm. :)
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: No, but when I was working I played a doozy on a coworker and she fell for it hook line and sinker. The eerie part is that about a year or so later it actually did happen. :O
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: Yes, and I do the same for my kiddos. :)
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: Gerbera Daisies....or Daisies in general. :)
2. Do you like the spring? Yes, cause it means summer is not too far away!!! :)
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": green leaves, sweet smells, beautiful flowers and are the gateway to summer.
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: Pink
1. What year did you graduate from school?: Law School in 1994 was the last school that I graduated from.
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? BBQ with my family and watched the town fireworks...very low key. :)
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: Oh yes!!!! A month in Florida!!!!! I hope to replicate that this year! YEEHAW!!!!
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: We spent a week with friends at a Poconos resort...nice way to end the summer.
2: What was your favorite summer memory of '06?: Finding all these cool new restaurants in our area in No. Miami Beach...the Sushi House, Louie's Brick Oven Pizza and Lime. YUM-O!
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: Oh yes, everyday while in Florida. :)
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: Yes!!! Probable 4 times a week while in Florida. :D
1. Did you attend school/college in '06?: Nope.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: Dr. Michael Welch, my Sociology Prof. from college. The most AMAZING teacher and man. :)
3. Did you like fall better than summer?: No way, Jose. I'm a summer girl. :D
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?: When I was little I was Paul Stanley from Kiss. My Mom did an AWESOME job on my makeup. :D
2. What's your favorite candy?: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups....They don't last a second in my house. LOL!
3. What did you dress up like this year? Nothing but last year I was a cowgirl. ;)
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?: My Sis. That's her holiday.
2. Do you like stuffing?: Oh yes. I could forego turkey and just eat the stuffing. :D
3. What are you thankful for?: My sweet life and family and my many wonderful friends. I cherish them all.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Sure do!
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: Yes.
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?: I didn't want anything really but maybe a pair of new slippers. Didn't get them so I bought them for myself this past weekend.
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?: A very cool pair of funky cowboy boots. I loves me my boots. :D
5 Do you like cold weather?: No, No, No! HATE it with every fiber of my being. Makes me downright miserable. :(
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: Pretty close to a 10.
Thank you, Mellie!! This was FUN! :)