Feel Good Friday

I don't know about you but I'm feelin' good! I've got lots to be happy about just for today:

-Exercised!!!! :)
-Ate healthy
-Going to a crop and getting paid for it!!!! :)
-Kiddos have been playing all day together with no tv on!!!!!
-ALL THE LAUNDRY IS DONE - well at least for today....:)
-Natalie's room is almost done! :)
-Sweet friends reminding me to be good....:)
-San Diego is only two weeks away!!!!!!!!!

It may seem silly to make a list like this but I think it helps if we write down the good stuff. Reminds us that it ain't all bad. :)

Hope you are having a Fabulous Friday!!!! :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am happy for you Mo :) Good days are a really good thing !!!
Susan said…
hope you had fun at the crop! and San Diego is getting closer-yippee for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Pink Saturday

Happy New Year!!!