Feel Good Friday

I've decided to dedicate Fridays to feelin' good!

I am learning to be an appreciator not a depreciator in life. I want to appreciate everything even the not so great. I want to be able to see the good in the bad and feel joy in my life. I want the value of my life to go up and I can only do this if I can find the good in the everyday.

So, today as I was driving home from my errands I made a mental list of what I appreciate today:

1. Driving 35 on the back roads and enjoying the view (my town recently decreased the speed limit from 45 to 35)
2. Being able to drive with the windows down for the first time in a long time
3. Finding thee cutest little skirt for Natalie
4. Getting a gift for a friend
5. Kona gold coffee
6. Pink paint
7. Hard work
8. Friends
9. Two new cookbooks coming out soon!

So what do you appreciate about today?

Comments

Reen said…
I like your idea about "feel good friday's"....what a great thing to dedicate to Fridays!! I LOVE your list!!

I'm feeling good about my first cup of coffee....a beautiful picture that I had printed yesterday ;) and packin' up to head to the snow. Hugs
I appreciate you today! :) I hope this weekend is the best ever! I love you!

Lindsay
Anonymous said…
Love this Mo :)) Your blog has become such an inspiration to me !!! Despite our yucky situaion, there is a silver lining to everything. We have a warm place to stay, food and we're all healthy !!!!!

Thanks Mo :)

Popular posts from this blog

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Pink Saturday

Happy New Year!!!