I've decided to dedicate Fridays to feelin' good!
I am learning to be an appreciator not a depreciator in life. I want to appreciate everything even the not so great. I want to be able to see the good in the bad and feel joy in my life. I want the value of my life to go up and I can only do this if I can find the good in the everyday.
So, today as I was driving home from my errands I made a mental list of what I appreciate today:
1. Driving 35 on the back roads and enjoying the view (my town recently decreased the speed limit from 45 to 35)
2. Being able to drive with the windows down for the first time in a long time
3. Finding thee cutest little skirt for Natalie
4. Getting a gift for a friend
5. Kona gold coffee
6. Pink paint
7. Hard work
9. Two new cookbooks coming out soon!
So what do you appreciate about today?