Monday, April 27, 2015

My Favorite Accessory

I have never done one of these link ups before but when I saw what the subject was I knew I could not resist. This was a no doubter. A no brainer. My favorite accessory is the statement necklace. The bigger and bolder the better.

I get most of my necklaces from TJ Maxx. I love a bargain! I also love the thrill of the hunt. I have a favorite jewelry designer, Amrita Singh, and I love searching the jewlery cases to see if I can find a treasure.

I found this one on clearance for $12.00!


This one was also a TJ Maxx find.


This is my very first and most favorite Amrita Singh ever!


And this last one I won in an Instagram contest! Its reversible. Pink on one side and purple on the other! Isn't it fabulous!?



I also love Forever 21 for great statement necklaces at affordable prices.



And here is one I got from Walmart! Yes, you read that right, Walmart.



I have great friends who know me so well and buy me fabulous pieces such as this one.


I could go on and on because everyday I wear a statement necklace. It's my staple just like a white tee. Hope you enjoyed a peek at my favorite accessory.

6 comments:

Laura said...

hi Ramona! I love all your statement necklaces! I need to take you shopping with me! I don't normally spend a lot on costume jewelry, preferring to wear my reall pieces instead. Looks like you and I have been blogging for a while. I'm visiting from Andrea's link up!

Ramona said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, Laura!!!

Sophia Rodriguez said...

All of your statement necklaces are so cute!

Ramona said...

Thank you, Sophia!!

Kathy Olson said...

I love a good statement necklace, too! Love all of these!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

You have such a fabulous collection here!! So many gorgeous pieces! I love that you've scored such great deals on them too! Win/win ;)
xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate