Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ground Turkey Stroganoff

I'm linking up with Andrea at www.momfessionals.com for the Wednesday Recipe Club. This may not be the prettiest looking recipe but it sure is tasty.


I don't eat beef but love the taste of stroganoff so I created this little recipe to suit me. It's easy and delicious. I hope you like it! My family loves it.


Ingredients:

1 lb of ground turkey
1 Tbsp of evoo
1 10-1/2 ounce can of Cream of Mushroom Soup (You can substitute healthier versions if you like)
1 container of plain Greek yogurt
3/4 cup of reduced fat milk
1 onion, chopped
1 Tbsp of worchestershire sauce
1 tsp of paprika
1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
1 small can of mushrooms, drained
1/2 bag of frozen peas
A handful of chopped fresh parsley or 1 Tbsp of dried parsley

Directions:

Heat oil in nonstick skillet and add ground turkey and onion
Sprinkle with paprika and black pepper.
Cook until turkey is no longer pink.
In a small bowl, stir soup, milk, yogurt and worchestershire sauce and add to turkey mixture.
Mix well.
Add mushrooms and peas and heat through about 5 minutes.

Serve over cooked egg noodles and enjoy!

No comments: