Homemade Shower/Bath Bombs


I recently came across the idea to make homemade shower and bath bombs online. I have a teen daughter that absolutely loves to take baths and could spend a small fortune in Lush. I have tons of essential oils and it seemed easy enough to do so I gave it a try.


Pictured above are all the supplies that you will need:

1 cup of baking soda
1/3 cup of water
2-3 drops of each essential oil of your choice
silicon baking mold
bowl to mix it in

I used the following oils as we are fighting colds nonstop this winter...


Directions:

Measure 1 cup of baking soda in mixing bowl.
Slowly add water, stirring constantly.
It should stick together and form a paste.
Then drop 2-3 drops each of whatever essential oils you prefer.
Pour into molds.


Heat for 40 minutes in a 200 degree oven.
Cool for 5 minutes.
They pop right out of the molds.


Package them up pretty and they make great teacher gifts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday!

What I Wore