My New Etsy Shop!!!!

I opened! I finally opened!!

Natsy Tatsy Designs is up and running!!!!!

I've been making earrings, bracelets, gift tags, cards and all sorts of handmade things and giving them as gifts forever. With the urging of some very sweet friends, I decided to open up an etsy shop to sell my handmade creations.

I am starting with earrings. I hope to have lots more items listed within the next week.

So stop by and let me know what you think? Am I priced right? Do you like the colors and variety of choices so far? What would like to see more of? Whatever feedback you can give me, would be greatly appreciated!!!

Here's a little preview of what's in the shop:







Comments

Leslie said…
okay! i did not know that you started this up again, me too, just finally blogged yesterday after just doing it 2-3 times last year! ha!
you already know I love your earings! so super cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Pink Saturday

Happy New Year!!!