Christmas in July

I know. I know. Christmas presents in July?? Yes, indeed. I cannot pass up a cute little gift for all the tea in China. So, while I was on the way to take Natalie to use the restroom in TJ Maxx, these adorable photo clutch wallets caught my eye. I thought to myself ... oh, wouldn't they make a cute little Christmas gift!? They were only $6.99 and I could fill them up with photos to make them extra personal. Here's what I got:

One for my Mom.




One for my sister.




One for my Aunt Joanne.




And I couldn't resist this one just for me. It matches my very favorite hot pink patent Coach bag. ;)

Comments

Suzelle said…
DARLING !!!!!!
Tracy said…
Ooh...I may have to see if my TJ Maxx has them too...Fun!
Karen said…
Perfect gifts!!! You are brilliant to start thinking about Christmas. :)
Yankee said…
Love those.
April Pizana said…
So smart to be thinking ahead. I am going to try to start doing some V-day stuff now (in January). *TRY* i said! i bet these were adored!

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday!

What I Wore