Orange Almond Coffee Cake

I made this tonight and it was outrageous! Got this little gem from a Bisquick cookbook at the grocery store but you can get tons of recipes like this one at Betty Crocker.com. :)





2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 large egg
1/2 cup sour cream
2 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
1/4 cup sliced almonds


Total Time: 1 hour 5 min

1. Preheat oven to 350°.
Spray a 9-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.

2. In a medium bowl, combine Bisquick mix and sugar. Add milk and egg, stirring until smooth. Stir in sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.

3. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and orange marmalade. Spoon mixture by tablespoons evenly over batter; sprinkle evenly with almonds. Bake for 32 to 37 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.

Comments

Susan said…
I am soooooooo making this! I love anything lemon and this looks so good
diet be damned :)
thank you mo
oh my Mo! This looks sooo yummy! I LOVE anything with Lemon! maybe I will make it tomorrow! Thanks!
Hugs to you, LOVE YOU LOTS!
Karen said…
Mmmm...sounds delicious!!!
Beansieleigh said…
Oh my goodness.. Does THIS sound good! Thanks for sharing your recipe! ~tina
Anonymous said…
That looks so good Mo... wonder how it will taste with homemade raspberry jam? I know,, I'll be the guines pig and give it a try. Thanks for sharing!~

Cori

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!