I'm in Heaven

Cookbook Heaven that is. See, I have this love affair with cookbooks. I read them like novels and cherish them forever. If I ever redo my kitchen, I will need to create a space that holds all my prized cookbooks. Right now they are devouring my baker's rack.

So, when I opened up the NYT yesterday morning and saw a full page ad for a new Giada cookbook, I almost screamed. Well, I would have but this darn sore throat and cough prevented me from doing so.

It came out yesterday!!!!! I am so excited!!! :D



Then while browsing Amazon.com I found out that on October 28th, this baby comes out. EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!


My family will thank me for sure. :)

Comments

Suzelle said…
FUN !!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ina :) She remionds me so much of John's sister...very genuine and always has a smile on her face.

Giada was on the Today show yesterday, promoting her new cookbook. Her cute hubby and daughter were there too.
Sue Thomas said…
Looks like you've got a good Christmas list going!!!!!!
Susan said…
Cant wait for you to test out some recipes and share them with us :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!