Baking for the Veterans

Every year the girl scouts donate cookies to the Veterans in our community. They are not picky and chocolate chip will do. That's good news for me since that is about the only cookie I have perfected. I signed up to bake 1 dozen but they were short volunteers and asked me to bake 4 dozen instead. :O

So, here is my first batch right before it went into the oven. As you can see, they are on my trusty silpat mat. My cookies never stick and never burn. If you don't own a silpat mat but love to bake cookies then you need to get one. They are sooooooo worth the money.




4 dozen yummy chocolate chip cookies all packaged up and ready to be delivered to the vets. I made extra for us. :) I hope they like them. :)

Comments

Susan said…
yum-ieeeeee.
glad you kept some for yourself
Yankee said…
Now those you need to bring to the next crop!
Anonymous said…
Those look sooooooo stinking good! Going to have to carve out some time in the next few days to make a few. Very kind of you Mo :)

Cori
Reen said…
I "need" a silpat or probably two! Putting that little kitchen gadget on my list to buy! Thanks for the tip! and your cookies look totally delish!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!