I love GC's

So, my boss gave us $100.00 gift certificates in a pretty little wallet for Christmas. The catch? The GC was to Talbots. I'm sorry. I know people keep telling me it's not a granny store anymore. But, it is just not me. I'm more of an Old Navy, INC, Ann Taylor even Target kinda girl. So, I kept putting off using it. That is until someone told me to just look online...I'm sure you'll find something. (Thanks, Suzie Bee) Well, lo and behold I found these CAHUTE little platform slides. I bought them in ink blue patent leather and they arrived today. I will be sporting them along with a french pedi ;)come April when we go to Florida. I *love* shoes! :D

Comments

Suzelle said…
You're welcome my friend....I'll gladly help you spend a gc anytime :)

They are SO cute !!!
Kayla said…
wow! nice gift! my boss gave us a single packet of hot cocoa and a candy cane with a mass produced note that said "You're Appreciated." LOL! Enjoy your shoes!
scrapperjen said…
Cute shoes! Love them!
Susan said…
sassy! the blue is going to look great with a french pedi
Reen said…
The dress pants I got there last weekend? I wore them 3 times this week! The cords I got there...sooo comfy! I love their pants!!

Your shoes are really cute Mo!! Love the patent style, one of my favorite things!

I think we got everyone shopping last weekend?!!! hahahaha!!
Anonymous said…
YAY! Congrats!! Maegan
Jill said…
a girl can never have enough shoes (or trips to Miama) Wear them in good health! xoxox

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!