Saturday, January 26, 2008

I love GC's

So, my boss gave us $100.00 gift certificates in a pretty little wallet for Christmas. The catch? The GC was to Talbots. I'm sorry. I know people keep telling me it's not a granny store anymore. But, it is just not me. I'm more of an Old Navy, INC, Ann Taylor even Target kinda girl. So, I kept putting off using it. That is until someone told me to just look online...I'm sure you'll find something. (Thanks, Suzie Bee) Well, lo and behold I found these CAHUTE little platform slides. I bought them in ink blue patent leather and they arrived today. I will be sporting them along with a french pedi ;)come April when we go to Florida. I *love* shoes! :D

8 comments:

Suzelle said...

You're welcome my friend....I'll gladly help you spend a gc anytime :)

They are SO cute !!!

Kayla said...

wow! nice gift! my boss gave us a single packet of hot cocoa and a candy cane with a mass produced note that said "You're Appreciated." LOL! Enjoy your shoes!

scrapperjen said...

Cute shoes! Love them!

Susan said...

sassy! the blue is going to look great with a french pedi

Reen said...

The dress pants I got there last weekend? I wore them 3 times this week! The cords I got there...sooo comfy! I love their pants!!

Your shoes are really cute Mo!! Love the patent style, one of my favorite things!

I think we got everyone shopping last weekend?!!! hahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats!! Maegan

Jill said...

a girl can never have enough shoes (or trips to Miama) Wear them in good health! xoxox

lijialefw said...

The story is about a very small (wow gold)because the (wow gold)reasons for the (wow gold) expulsion Chushi doors have been forced to(wow power leveling) living on the United Kingdom, (wow power leveling)in abroad alone the people(wow power leveling) struggling for survival. A naturally do not (wow power leveling) agree with the ethical person. A war many of the cracks in the middle of the(wow gold) pursuit of hard power of (World of Warcraft gold) extreme people. A look at(wow power leveling) the friendship will be more important than the lives of people. The best of life, the best of the best stories or Long Road. Like Xiuzhen's friends must-see (Rolex)category.