Friday Favorites - Summer In Sunny Isles Edition


Good Morning and Happy Friday! I love Fridays even in the summer when I don't have to report for school/work. I look forward to not cooking at all, having my husband take on my early morning dog walking duties and seeing what everyone's favorites are for the week. So, I am linking up with 3 of my favorite bloggers, Andrea, Narci and Erika, to list my favorites for this week.


Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.


My favorite place in the world. Yes, I mean it. ;) It's my home away from home. I have been visiting here every year, multiple times a year, without fail since I was a baby. I even lived here when I went to grad school. If I have my way, I will end up living here full-time again. :) I am a beach person. 100%! Without a doubt. I would rather live in a one bedroom apartment on the beach than a sprawling mansion in the burbs.


This is the view you see as you walk onto the beach from the park. Heaven.


My two favorite words in the English language are Beach Access. ;) Here is a picture of my favorite college boy with those exact words. :D


I read this quote this morning on Instagram and I knew it was instantly going to be a favorite of mine. I might have even said Amen! :)


I thought this picture was perfect for that quote ...


We spend most of our time sitting in the sand near the ocean reading and relaxing and taking in this view. Is there any doubt as to why it is my favorite?




My two standing at the water's edge ... absolutely a favorite. I might even put this one on a canvas. :D


Our lifeguard tower 174 is my favorite. Always swim near a lifeguard. ;)


Taking photos of the daily board under the lifeguard tower is a favorite of mine. I like that it has the date and the water stats and temperature. It's a great way to remember the little details.




And finally, our pre-dinner nightly walks on the beach are most definitely a favorite of mine. The weather has cooled down a bit by then. I get great photos of the scenery at the golden hour. and I usually come back with a pocket full of pretty shells. Pretty perfect.

Seeing the sea turtle nesting areas on our walks is truly a favorite. One day, I hope to actually see them emerging from their nests. How special would that be?!


I leave you with this shot...my favorite sunset beach shot. Happy Friday!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!