Life Lately

Life Lately has been crazy busy. We have had birthdays, graduations, parties, orientations ... all good stuff. So this post is a little bit of this and a little bit of that to kind of catch up on what's been going on the past couple of months in my neck of the woods. ;)

First up, my "little" girl turned 16!!!!


She loves whales so we had a whale themed party. These cookies were made by my local bakery. Aren't they cute?!


We had a cute little candy bar set up. It was a great day celebrating with family. I promise to share more photos in a separate post. :)

And, she did not waste any time taking her learner's permit test. This girl is dying to drive a car. She passed!!! :O


And...this boy turned 18 and graduated high school. Dang! Do I feel old. LOL!!


He got to wear a special tassel as part of the French National Honor Society. So proud. Lots more pictures to come in another post. ;)

Next up, my sweet niece Mia turned 6!! She had a rainbow themed pool party. The weather was perfect for it! Here are a few shots from the day. :)




To round up the festivities, we just returned home from attending Dylan's freshman orientation. It was a jam packed two days of more information than I could process. Seriously. I felt like I was back in college with all the notes I took. LOL. But, after being back a few days, I *think* we have a handle on it all. Wish us Luck!!! Dylan will be attending Binghamton University in the fall. He is so excited and I am too...for him. I'm sure I will miss him like crazy but this is the next step in this crazy thing called life. I was talking to a friend and I told her I think I will feel it most at dinner time. We eat dinner as a family without fail every night so it is definitely going to feel a bit "weird" without him there.

Here are the cutest little cupcakes they served us for dessert:


And here's Dylan right before we left to come home:


See?! I told you it's been a crazy couple of months. Next week we leave for the beach! I CANNOT WAIT! This mama needs it. :D

Comments

Leslie said…
loving all your pictures mo! I can't believe Natalie is driving and Dylan graduated!!! looks like you guys are having a lot of family fun also :) miss ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Happy New Year!!!