What I Wore

Hello there. Long time no see. Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.

It's been a horrible May weather wise here in NY. It's been cold and rainy every.single.dang.day. I am barely motivated to get dressed let alone look cute. :/

But, today was different. The sun came out and temps were above 60! Can I get an amen?! :)

I wore this cute tee from Anthroplogie. It comes in several colors. I bought yellow. I never wear yellow. I dislike the color yellow so much. But, I was shopping with my daughter and it just so happens to be her favorite color. It has the cutest little ruffle hem. I paired with skinny jeans, clogs and my favorite boho accessories... Twine & Twig necklace and Farmgirl Paints cuff.


And, I always create a scrabpook layout of my favorite looks for the month using the Becky Higgins Project Life App right on my phone or ipad.

Here is April's layout...


I'm hoping the weather starts to warm up around here so I can wear all these cute new tops and sandals I bought recently like these adorable Sam and Libby sandals from Target:


Aren't they cute?! I cannot wait to wear them!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange