I *heart* sketches!!! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 07, 2007 I really do! And, Elsie has a whole bunch of new sketches she created on her blog right now. Sooooo FUN! Here is my version of Elsie Sketch #19. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous said… Adorable Mo...the layout and the mini you!! Natty is so cute!!I am sketch challenged...you amaze me!! Anonymous said… Priceless is right.....this layout and picture are priceless !!!! GREAT job Mo :) JENNY @ jennybandco.blogspot.com said… AAAA-dorable mo! yummy colors and yummy pic of nat! love it! Reen said… Totally Cute! Love those sketches! reen Kristi Mangan said… sooo cute Mo - maybe I need to take a peep to help inspire me! Love that pic of Natalie Paige and the fun circles on the sides of the page! Totally adorable! ChrissyW said… LOVE that page - totally LOVE it (of course) LOL
Comments
I am sketch challenged...you amaze me!!
reen