on Scrapjazz that is. :) This month my product spotlight was the fabulous Scenic Route. The gallery is full of fabulous layouts showcasing this amazing product. Here are my contributions.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Nice job! Love how you used that swirl template on two of your pieces!
Friday after school, Natty's girl scout troop and several other troops from our town descended on the Norwalk Maritime Center for a sleepover. I had to buy a sleeping bag for the event since I'm not a camper or anything remotely close to one. ;) We got there at 6 pm and set up our gear with the otters which was where we were sleeping. Then they had some games for the girls to play. After the games were done, it was time for dinner which was pizza and salad and fruit and all sorts of beverages. After dinner, began our tour of the aquarium. Our tour guide was Bruce and boy did we luck out. He was awesome! So good that he ran way over and we almost missed snack and craft. LOL! In the morning, we were treated to a special seal feeding and an IMAX movie followed by a trip to the gift shop where Natty got a stuffed seal and a stingray mood necklace. :) I barely slept so I'll be paying for it for days to come but it was most definitely worth it. If you ever have an oppor...
I got her! I got her! Leah is in the house. My Mom got it for me for my birthday which is just 6 days before Christmas. I owe my shoe and purse addiction to my Mom so I can always count on her to feed my habit. LOL! I cannot wait til it gets warmer here in NY so I can show Leah off. ;) And, this wristlet was a complete surprise. My Mom snuck it in there under the tree. I am in pink patent leather Heaven. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I am on a manhunt for these gorgeous Tory Burch watermelon flip flops in a size 7 but they are nowhere to be found. I hope to hit the outlet mall in the next couple of weeks and land a pair of these. I think my pink toes will look so cute in them this summer. ;) I hope you have thee most pinkalicious Saturday night! :D
These are on their way to some friends for whom I am very grateful to have in my life. :) I got this as a gift from Sweet Mellie who was my Secret Santa last year but didn't have enough time to make it so I made it today. Isn't it CUTE!? I plan on filling the draws with little treats for the kiddos to enjoy each day leading up to and including Christmas Day. Should be FUN. I noticed that I put holly berries in the middle of my flowers instead of regular old brads but it's too late now. Them suckers are glue dotted on. :O I think I got my Christmas card photo!!!!!! What do you think?
Comments