My niece Nicole turned one on Friday and we had a big celebration on Saturday! I can't believe she is one already!?!? Here is my favorite photo from the big day...
Friday after school, Natty's girl scout troop and several other troops from our town descended on the Norwalk Maritime Center for a sleepover. I had to buy a sleeping bag for the event since I'm not a camper or anything remotely close to one. ;) We got there at 6 pm and set up our gear with the otters which was where we were sleeping. Then they had some games for the girls to play. After the games were done, it was time for dinner which was pizza and salad and fruit and all sorts of beverages. After dinner, began our tour of the aquarium. Our tour guide was Bruce and boy did we luck out. He was awesome! So good that he ran way over and we almost missed snack and craft. LOL! In the morning, we were treated to a special seal feeding and an IMAX movie followed by a trip to the gift shop where Natty got a stuffed seal and a stingray mood necklace. :) I barely slept so I'll be paying for it for days to come but it was most definitely worth it. If you ever have an oppor...
Happy Pink Saturday! I have been going thru my summer photos and I came across this cool shot of my DD in her bright pink shirt in front of the M in MMOCA...Miami Museum of Contemporary Art. And another on a floor of records... And this is a shot of the family in front of La Carretta cuban restaurant in Little Havana. I rooster smoking a cigar. Gotta love it. :) This turned into a where in the world is the little girl in the pink tank top post but it was fun to relive those summer vacation memories again. I hope you have a Pinkalicious Saturday!
I got her! I got her! Leah is in the house. My Mom got it for me for my birthday which is just 6 days before Christmas. I owe my shoe and purse addiction to my Mom so I can always count on her to feed my habit. LOL! I cannot wait til it gets warmer here in NY so I can show Leah off. ;) And, this wristlet was a complete surprise. My Mom snuck it in there under the tree. I am in pink patent leather Heaven. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I am on a manhunt for these gorgeous Tory Burch watermelon flip flops in a size 7 but they are nowhere to be found. I hope to hit the outlet mall in the next couple of weeks and land a pair of these. I think my pink toes will look so cute in them this summer. ;) I hope you have thee most pinkalicious Saturday night! :D
Comments